• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ugly altime players

andmark

International Captain
I have thought of W.G.Grace,Merv Hughes,fat Gatt and a young Bob Wilis.But who is the ugliest?

Choc

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
andmark said:
I have thought of W.G.Grace,Merv Hughes,fat Gatt and a young Bob Wilis.But who is the ugliest?
Got to be some of the tail enders like good old Murali and his hoik, but i suppose you can't consider him in this line up since we're talking about genuine batsman I'm guessing.
Graeme Smith with his continual falling over and maybe collywood.

Legga

Banned
Dwayne Laverock from the cricket super power of Bermuda would be the most unappealing to women.

Choc

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Shame man at least he looks to be having a good time and he knows how to celebrate:)

Does anyone Remember Mark Atkinson he played Aus A and for Tassie.

He called one of my brother's teamates **** in a 1st Grade Game against his club Balmain the kid is actually a former Country U19 Rep and very talented but he was trying to stir him up as you do and try get him out.

He turned around and goes I may be [ Sh** ] but at least I dont look like you.

Atkinson was stunned and silent for the rest of the day.:)