• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ugly altime players

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I really hoped that when I saw this thread title it was going to be about cricketers who have good records despite an awful technique or ugly bowling action..........but........
Anyway a Google Image search for ugly cricketers throws up only this...

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Lillian Thomson said:
I really hoped that when I saw this thread title it was going to be about cricketers who have good records despite an awful technique or ugly bowling action..........but........

Harsh in the extreme. :-O

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
Lillian Thomson said:

Harsh in the extremely extreme. :(

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Lillian Thomson said:

Are you gay?

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
PhoenixFire said:
Are you gay?

I didn't say that in my opinion this woman should be forced to wear a bag over her head or be burned as a witch, what I said is "Anyway a Google Image search for ugly cricketers throws up only this..." Anyone can try it, go to Google click on Images and type ugly cricketers in the search engine and that is the only image it produces.

aussie tragic

International Captain
Lillian Thomson said:
I didn't say that in my opinion this woman should be forced to wear a bag over her head or be burned as a witch, what I said is "Anyway a Google Image search for ugly cricketers throws up only this..." Anyone can try it, go to Google click on Images and type ugly cricketers in the search engine and that is the only image it produces.
I did... it showed up the following:

Ugly Cricketer 1.jpg

Ugly Cricketer 2.jpg

Ugly Cricketer 3.jpg

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
David Ward of Surrey was the goofiest player, I've ever seen.

Can't find a good/bad pic though, the one on cricinfo is quite flattering, and when I put "David Ward Surrey" in google image search, I got pics of plastic surgery, for some reason.:huh:

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Legga said:
Dwayne Laverock from the cricket super power of Bermuda would be the most unappealing to women.

And that's just his reaction when the umpire tips the bails off for lunch.

Last edited: