• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How do you feel about Harmisons decision to retire.

What do you think of Harmison retiring?

• I'm happy!!!

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • I'm upset and I love his bowling

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Don't care tbh

Votes: 26 53.1%
  • Who the hell is harmison!?

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • He just wants attention from the media

Votes: 5 10.2%

• Total voters

Dravid

International Captain
Right so I really wanted to create this thread because I have a feeling not a lot of people were upset about it, but still wanted to make sure

Answer the poll please!

Dravid

International Captain
silentstriker said:
And coming so soon after Warne/McGrath....I would say no one really cares.
tbh I think it's for the better of the English team. Saves about 20 wides every innings.

Legga

Banned
Have they got someone who was born in a different country to come in and replace him?
If they have only got an Englishmen they are in trouble.:dry:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Legga said:
Have they got someone who was born in a different country to come in and replace him?
If they have only got an Englishmen they are in trouble.:dry:
Mahmood's close, but he stinks too.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Makes sense; but he should have done it either much earlier or after the WC... still, it's not as if we had any decent preparations anyway.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
BoyBrumby said:
Bolton not actually a foreign country, tbf.

Oh & happy returns to Saj; 25 today. :)
That's why I said 'close'. Though Monty's from Bedford and I heard that is a foreign country.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
silentstriker said:
That's why I said 'close'. Though Monty's from Bedford and I heard that is a foreign country.
Close to where? Preston? :huh:

Bedford has large immigrant populations, true; first the Italians (largest Italian population per capita in the country, weirdly, they all came to work in the brick factories), then the Asians & now the East Europeans.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm glad he's done it, if he regains anything like the form of two years ago.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Don't care really, but it's good that he has realised he isn't a very good ODI bowler and is trying to help the team while focusing on his own test performances.

Stumped

Banned
well at least he is still playing test..although some might disagree

The only reason im proabably sad that he retired his coz i love watching the aussies belt him round the park:laugh: