• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tendulkar and Ganguly

Quinton

Cricket Spectator
Sachin and Saurav were sitting on a bench in the park one day chatting about there cricket careers and life in general.

Sachin turned to Saurav and asked "I wonder if there is cricket in heaven?"

There was a long pause and then they both made a pact that whoever passes away first will come back and let the other one know if there is cricket in heaven.

Thirty years later Sachin passes away.

This one Friday afternoon Saurav was sitting on the same park bench that he and Sachin sat on 30 years prior when they made the pact regarding the cricket in heaven.

All of a sudden Saurav heard this faint voice "Saurav! Saurav! are u there"
Saurav startled asked "Is that you Sachin?"

"Yes" replied Sachin 'Its me and I have good news and bad news regarding the cricket in heaven."

Saurav: "Whats the good news?"

Sachin:"There is cricket in heaven!"

Saurav confused:"If thats the good news then what is the bad news?"

Sachin replies:"You are openong the batting for us on Monday!!!"

Hope you cricketers enjo this one!!!