• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Living Room Cricket

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
Yes, I have done it. What you do, you get a ping-pong ball, use your remote as a bat, and a big cushion for wickets. To score runs:

1 - A mad dash to one end of the living room to the other without being runout
2 - if the ball hits one of the near walls, but has bounced first
4 - if the ball has hit one of the near walls and has not bounced
5 - if you can hit it down to the far wall, but bounces first
6 - If you can hit it down to the far wall without it bouning before hitting said wall.
10 - The Big One: 10 runs if you can hit three walls in one shot without it bouncing.

Stumped

Banned
i play a varied version of this when i visit my friends house. we use a minitaure signature abt and a soft ball and box or a small bin for stumps u have to hit the end of the living room for runs.