Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mike Hussey vs Pakistani Bowlers!!

Mike Hussey vs Pakistani Bowlers!!

Cricketer Of The Year Turbinator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner
    Bring On Aussies In 2008!!
    TBH I love passionate and optimistic fans like you!

ha, thats proves absolutely nothing.

But seriously though 2008 could be a big year for Australia in that they have big tours to Pakistan & the Windies, where they could be without the likes of Gilly, Langer, Hayden, McGrath & Warne.

i see the end of 2007 as the end of an era for this dominant australian team

maybe the members of dads army will follow steve waugh and exit in the series vs india end of 2007

I'd suggest you focus on getting your druggies back into action and doing well in South Africa first. Pakistan and every other nation is still **** compared to Australia.

The Wheel is Forever silentstriker's Avatar
    Hussey could score a string of ducks throughout the series and Aussies would still win every match. They have too many performers in too many places.
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFu_Kallis View Post
    Peter Siddle top scores in both innings....... Matthew Wade gets out twice in one ball
    "The future light cone of the next Indian fast bowler is exactly the same as the past light cone of the previous one"
    -My beliefs summarized in words much more eloquent than I could come up with

How the Universe came from nothing

International Coach PhoenixFire's Avatar
    Curveball Champion!
    It's quite amusing that he scored 124 before being bowled by Shoaib Akhtar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top_Cat View Post
    1) Had double pneumonia as a kid, as did my twin sis. Doctors told my parents to pray that we lived through the night. Dad said **** off, I'm an atheist, you ****s better save my kids, etc. Then prayed anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by adharcric
    I'd suggest you focus on getting your druggies back into action and doing well in South Africa first. Pakistan and every other nation is still **** compared to Australia.
    look whos talking,

indians cant say ****

look whos talking,

indians cant say ****
    They can't? Why?

Quote Originally Posted by adharcric

Adharcic,
    I realize the Shoaib/Asif decision was shockingly bad, and Pakistan cricket will be tainted as a result, but is it really necessary to resort to the "druggie" insult at every turn? So you have one misguided fan shooting off his mouth about the Ausies and you respond with the above retort. Coming from you, whom I respect, this is in poor taste. Now I'm sure I'm about to get a boatload of responses from people saying "what do you expect with those two in your team?". The thing is, every respectable Pakistani poster on this site condemned the over-turning of the bans. However, to bring this up in seemingly every discussion about Pakistan cricket is a tad unfair. I'm probably asking for too much, but I wish that it would stop.

Edit: Reading through my post, I may have put out the impression that I'm singling you out. That's definitely not my intention. I'm talking about this in a general sense. It seems like whenever Pakistani cricket is mentioned now days at CW, the "d" word is not far behind. To be expected some would say I'm sure, but still unfair.
    Last edited by Fusion; 18-12-2006 at 02:47 PM.

I do not think its right to blame or criticize the fans of a country because of the actions of its board, something they have no say in. Many Pakistani fans did criticize the reinstatement, and even if they did not, they were not the ones who overturned the bans. "Take care of your own druggies" would be appropriate only if you were talking to the panel that overturned the bans, or someone from the PCB who has a say in selection.

And just to compare: At least Pakistan has drug tests, India does not have any regular system of drug testing its players.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Matteh's Avatar
    Boredmeeting Champion!
    look whos talking,

indians cant say ****
    Am i the only one who seemed to think this was a bit out of order?
    Quote Originally Posted by cpr View Post
    3. Although Cow Tipping is a hilarious student game in backwater towns such as Bangor, there really is no need for Mitchell to cover one side of the cow in superglue

Quote Originally Posted by Matteh
    Am i the only one who seemed to think this was a bit out of order?
    No, I already responded two posts up.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Matteh's Avatar
    Boredmeeting Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by silentstriker
    No, I already responded two posts up.
    Mhmm, indeed you did.

Quote Originally Posted by Fusion
    Adharcic,
    I realize the Shoaib/Asif decision was shockingly bad, and Pakistan cricket will be tainted as a result, but is it really necessary to resort to the "druggie" insult at every turn? So you have one misguided fan shooting off his mouth about the Ausies and you respond with the above retort. Coming from you, whom I respect, this is in poor taste. Now I'm sure I'm about to get a boatload of responses from people saying "what do you expect with those two in your team?". The thing is, every respectable Pakistani poster on this site condemned the over-turning of the bans. However, to bring this up in seemingly every discussion about Pakistan cricket is a tad unfair. I'm probably asking for too much, but I wish that it would stop.

Edit: Reading through my post, I may have put out the impression that I'm singling you out. That's definitely not my intention. I'm talking about this in a general sense. It seems like whenever Pakistani cricket is mentioned now days at CW, the "d" word is not far behind. To be expected some would say I'm sure, but still unfair.
    First of all, my apologies. Unlike most CW posters, I don't usually resort to that insult. This is actually the first time I've associated Pakistan with the whole Asif/Akhtar incident that just happened. I was just having a little fun and particularly responding to "gunner", who was getting a little too excited over nothing and deserved some in return. I have nothing against Pakistani cricket and I hope they do well in the near and far future.

One more time, this is the first time I've mentioned the "d"-word with Pakistan and it was not even directed at Pakistani cricket or any Pakistani fans apart from the misinformed one who began to post rubbish here. Like you, I also find it annoying when certain posters keep bringing up the same thing just to be an ass - it becomes very irritating and annoying.

My bad here.
    Last edited by adharcric; 18-12-2006 at 05:29 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information