• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for 10-17 Dec

adharcric

International Coach
marc71178 said:
Technically isn't Archie in charge, since he has the power of veto?
Come on mate, let me enjoy my moment of glory even if it's all an illusion. :@

Seems like you just got owned in the above post, so it's all good. ;)

JF.

School Boy/Girl Captain
archie mac said:
Congratulations to the following:

Agarkar/Mohammed award for ('At least their trying' award)
just like the players this award is named after, they may not be quite good enough for any other award, but at least we remember them. And the Winner is: JF. trying hard, and has been recognised by the judges this week with two awards, well done

The Mike Hussey award for best newcomer (less then 500 posts), not too many have had a great debut and continued success like “Mr Cricket” And the Winner is:
JF. Maybe a girl? But we won’t hold that against JF. A good start to CW, just has to remember not to get too personal :happy:

Please remember, these awards are not officially endorsed by CW management :)
:wine: *wipes tear from her eye* awww thank you....

I'd like to thank my mum, and my dad for having me....my husband for putting up with me.... blah blah blah.......

Dravid

International Captain
adharcric said:
Crap, haven't sent in my awards yet. :-O
Chill, I haven't either. You have to send it in sometime on sunday, so you still got time. I'm going to send mine in about 3 hrs too when I feel like going on MSN and checking my mail.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Oh snap, forgot Sean wasn't doing it this week and the next. I just emailed him the awards. Sending an email out to Marc now.