• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

team of explosive powerful hitters 11

You can't just pick 11 batsman, the team has to have a semblance of structual sense.

1. Jayasuria
2. Sehwag
3. Gayle
4. Astle
5. Mcmillan
6. Symonds
7. Dhoni
8. Gilchrist (WK)
9. Afridi
10. Razzaq
11. Kemp

All bases covered.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
All bases covered, except you might be in trouble when you come up against anything stronger than the Galapagos Islands u-9 3rd XI.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
PhoenixFire said:
All bases covered, except you might be in trouble when you come up against anything stronger than the Galapagos Islands u-9 3rd XI.
Their second XI is quite suspect TBH.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Yeah, they have good spin bowling, but their seam bowling is missing that player who can reverse swing it.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
PhoenixFire said:
Yeah, they have good spin bowling, but their seam bowling is missing that player who can reverse swing it.
And the captain is quite a sissy, vulnerable to bouncers.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Yeah I noticed that when they played New South Wales last year, he didn't seem to like Lee bowling those beamers.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
PhoenixFire said:
Yeah I noticed that when they played New South Wales last year, he didn't seem to like Lee bowling those beamers.
Saw him crying to his mommy. His form and whinging reminded me of Graeme Smith.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
silentstriker said:
Saw him crying to his mommy. His form and whinging reminded me of Graeme Smith.
I think it must have been Smith, it was a good 15 years ago, he used to live in the Galapagos.

adharcric

International Coach
1. Chopra
2. Ganga
3. Dravid
4. Kallis
5. Collingwood
6. Kaif
7. Mashud
8. Giles
9. McGrath
10. Collymore
11. Martin

bagapath

International Captain
gilCHRIST2 said:
You can't just pick 11 batsman, the team has to have a semblance of structual sense.

1. Jayasuria
2. Sehwag
3. Gayle
4. Astle
5. Mcmillan
6. Symonds
7. Dhoni
8. Gilchrist (WK)
9. Afridi
10. Razzaq
11. Kemp

All bases covered.

an all time XI of hard hitting batsmen and aggressive bowlers will look like this.

sehwag
trumper
richards
lara
gregory
gilchrist +
botham
kapil dev
marshall (BOWLING SR of 46)
murali (BOWLING SR of 54 - best for a spinner)
donald (BOWLING SR of 46)

Dravid

International Captain
adharcric said:
1. Chopra
2. Ganga
3. Dravid
4. Kallis
5. Collingwood
6. Kaif
7. Mashud
8. Giles
9. McGrath
10. Collymore
11. Martin
Can't believe Raina didn't make your team.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
bagapath said:
an all time XI of hard hitting batsmen and aggressive bowlers will look like this.

sehwag
trumper
richards
lara
gregory
gilchrist +
botham
kapil dev
marshall (BOWLING SR of 46)
murali (BOWLING SR of 54 - best for a spinner)
donald (BOWLING SR of 46)
Judged purely on strike rate (in the modern era), Waqar and MacGill would get a run in that team ahead of Donald and Murali.

Dravid

International Captain
The Sean said:
Judged purely on strike rate (in the modern era), Waqar and MacGill would get a run in that team ahead of Donald and Murali.
A S/R of a 100 can be achieved by just taking singles, so going on SR wouldn't be right tbh