• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

team of explosive powerful hitters 11

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Dravid said:
Dude..................................................I'm 16.
I vaguely remember being 16...but when you get to my age it really is a distant memory...

Dravid

International Captain
The Sean said:
I vaguely remember being 16...but when you get to my age it really is a distant memory...
It was a pretty harsh comment what you said before tbh

adharcric

International Coach
Dravid said:
Can't believe Raina didn't make your team.
Don't get me started again mate. Raina is a fine player but he lost form at a crucial time, they persisted with him and he clearly lacked the experience to succeed in South Africa. This kid can score quickly or build an innings - he's just too raw at the moment. Hope you can take my word for it.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
FaaipDeOiad said:
MacGill's SR is actually better. Around 51, and comfortably the best for any spinner since the 19th century.
A particularly intelligent and observant poster had already mentioned that.

No hang on, it was me...