• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

the 10 best allrounders in the world, definitive list

Slow Love™

International Captain
Still, Lillian shouldn't feel too bad, 'cause he hasn't been banned around 20 times (or more) either. I see that gilCHRIST2 has just bitten the dust yet again.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
LOL. Isn't there a case for contacting this idiot's server, or the police, or something?

Matt79

Global Moderator
Huh? The Police?

What's James going to say?
"Hi, you don't know me, but I'm calling from New Zealand where I run a cricket website. Anyway, there's this guy in Sydney, or maybe Melbourne and he keeps on creating accounts on my website...
What? What's this got to do with you? Well the problem is that he's a knob, I mean really, dead set dire, and we keep banning him and he just won't take the hint.
Well, I thought maybe you could arrest him or something...
No I don't know his name - I have his IP address, but it keeps on slowly changing - he's called himself Shane Warne, BingLeeElectric, Mark90210, giLCHRIST2 in the past, but I suspect they were aliases...
What do you mean I'm wasting police time? I'm not making a hoax call! Look are you going to help me or not? Why are you laughing at me? This guy is a real troll.
What, no I'm not on drugs, he is a troll I tell you! Why would I need a billy goat gruff? Oh, I see... very funny!

;)

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Matt79 said:
Huh? The Police?

What's James going to say?
"Hi, you don't know me, but I'm calling from New Zealand where I run a cricket website. Anyway, there's this guy in Sydney, or maybe Melbourne and he keeps on creating accounts on my website...
What? What's this got to do with you? Well the problem is that he's a knob, I mean really, dead set dire, and we keep banning him and he just won't take the hint.
Well, I thought maybe you could arrest him or something...
No I don't know his name - I have his IP address, but it keeps on slowly changing - he's called himself Shane Warne, BingLeeElectric, Mark90210, giLCHRIST2 in the past, but I suspect they were aliases...
What do you mean I'm wasting police time? I'm not making a hoax call! Look are you going to help me or not? Why are you laughing at me? This guy is a real troll.
What, no I'm not on drugs, he is a troll I tell you! Why would I need a billy goat gruff? Oh, I see very funny!

;)

Sorry, just wanna clear this up, I wasn't serious, or not entirely anyway :D

Dravid

International Captain
silentstriker said:
Also, Agarkar is clearly an all rounder. If you're one of those freaks thats obsessed with stats, then it may not show up, but if you pay attention to the games and judge based on what you see, he is clearly the premier all rounder going around right now.
An allrounder wouldn't raise his bat after scoring 1 run against Australia.