• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Melbourne Cricket Club Membership

raynard7

Cricket Spectator
Hi,

I apologise if this is the wrong place for this post however I am a committed cricket fanatic. I really want to become a member of the MCC and so do some of my family members. We live in Brisbane and unfortunatley do not know any MCC members - you need 2 to sign your application form and then wait 20 years to become a member. If you know any MCC members or are one yourself and would like to help out for christmas please let me know at raynard7@hotmail.com.