• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Caption This: Monty & Saj

Matt79

Global Moderator
andmark said:
Is it a bird is it a plane no it's Monty.
When the umpires realised Flintoff had 12 "fielders" back on the fence to try and stop Gilchrist they made Sajid remove his life size Monty cutout from deep backward square...

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Matt79 said:
When the umpires realised Flintoff had 12 "fielders" back on the fence to try and stop Gilchrist they made Sajid remove his life size Monty cutout from deep backward square...
:laugh: :laugh:

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Saj: I tuck my shirt into my underpants

....think I missed the point of this somehow

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Anna said:
Fed up with the hammering the Aussies were handing them, the English players took to recreating epic moments in sport. Here Monty Panesar and Sajid Mahmood act out the moment a streaker interrupted Phil 'The Power' Taylor in mid throw during the 2003 PDC World Championships.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
superkingdave said:
Fed up with the hammering the Aussies were handing them, the English players took to recreating epic moments in sport. Here Monty Panesar and Sajid Mahmood act out the moment a streaker interrupted Phil 'The Power' Taylor in mid throw during the 2003 PDC World Championships.
:laugh:

Legga

Banned
"Who ever plays in the English team and was born in England please put your hands up. WHAT,only you two"

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
superkingdave said:
:laugh: :laugh:

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
Saj: Monty, I have to tell you that when you land after that 20ft leap in the air, your ankles will be scratching your ears. Hate to be the one to tell you, but now you know.