• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best venue in the world

armchairumpire

U19 Cricketer
I love the SCG. Large enough for atmosphere but small enough to be intimate.

I was really impressed with the Gabba when I went for the first time during the Ashes series. Really good facilities for spectators. Even though we were sitting a fair way up the back there was a cool breeze and good view.

I love Lords for the history. Though IMO it has been somewhat ruined by that half a spaceship media thingy that was built a couple of years ago. Also, unfortunately being so small it is hard to get tickets, especially for the Ashes.

Last edited:

JJJ

Cricket Spectator
Lords in terms of prestige and history wins this battle hands down.

The MCG and SCG are up there as two of the great grounds.