• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

pictures

LA ICE-E

State Captain
flickr pictures

a thread for great cricket pictures.

can some one find some pictures of:
a one day match with the crowd looking full
a twenty20 match with the crowd full
a picture of the world cup trophy
and try a test match with a good crowd better picture than this:

from flickr.com
this is for wikipedia so help them out here.

Last edited:

LA ICE-E

State Captain
i think that big isn't a good picture to represent cricket so please find a better picture to represent it

LA ICE-E

State Captain
Poll

ok i found some good pictures that could represent cricket no thanks to you guys but at least help me choose the best ones from each catagory so i can give it to the wikipedia workers/members(whatever)

but here choose one from each catagory:
**********Main picture************
#1:

#2:

****************Test****************
only 1:

****************ODI****************
#1:

#2:

#3:

***************Twenty20***********
#1:

#2:

***************Bowling*************
#1:

#2:

****batting****
they already have that

****fielding****
didn't find yet(help?)

LA ICE-E

State Captain
Natman20 said:
Main - 2
Test - 1
ODI - 3
Twenty20 - 1
Bowl - 1
8-) thanks ill take that into account.... anyone else? please vote(choose one from each catagory like that).

Dravid

International Captain
Some of the pictures are really nice man

Main: 1
Test: Well there is only 1
ODI: 3
Twenty20: 1
Bowl:1

Dydl

International Debutant
Main - Tough choice, I'll go with Number 2, though either would do really.
Test - Only one choice there.
ODI - 3 by a long way.
Twenty20 - Neither of them really represent Twenty20s but I'll go with Number 2.
Bowling - Number 2, but then again, both would be good.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
LA ICE-E said:
come one guys only 2? SS come on where you at? dravid, adharcric, Anil, brockley, ch00baka, chipmonk, Isolator, Perm, Tony Blade, viktor, Neil Pickup, Top_Cat, James, Rich2001, Mr Mxyzptlk, vic_orthdox, PY, Mister Wright, broncoman, Loony BoB, Blewy..........the list goes on where you guys at...please choose a picture from each catagory
That's mustard that post. :laugh: