• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2011 WC final to be hosted in Mumbai

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
adharcric said:
Well here's the plan:

a) ask Agarkar to bowl a yorker to SS ... he should be ashamed after getting bowled by an Indian seamer
b) ask Sehwag to outrun SS ... he should feel like crap not even being as fit as "jiggle"
c) ask Pathan to bounce SS ... he should just collapse out of humiliation right there

Note that Agarkar will be a retired midget by then and Sehwag will have even more jiggle as a 32-year old. Pathan should still bowl around 75, but that'll be more than enough for SS.
Might ask Raina to hit silent striker's bowling for a few fours and sixes too, while we are at it. :p

adharcric

International Coach
honestbharani said:
Might ask Raina to hit silent striker's bowling for a few fours and sixes too, while we are at it. :p
Don't need Raina, I'm sure I can do that with ease.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I can just get a bowling machine, set it to 100mph beamer mode ;). Or I have a rifle, I'm sure I can find a nice cannon to shoot cricket balls.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
silentstriker said:
I can just get a bowling machine, set it to 100mph beamer mode ;). Or I have a rifle, I'm sure I can find a nice cannon to shoot cricket balls.
so ur bowling can be referred to as "shots". I always thought that in cricket, it always referred to the batting. :)

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
honestbharani said:
so ur bowling can be referred to as "shots". I always thought that in cricket, it always referred to the batting. :)
Well, unlike our Indian seamers, I don't pretend to have any pace bowling ability ;).