• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Boje Retires

Marius

International Debutant
Dravid said:
http://content-ind.cricinfo.com/southafrica/content/current/story/272238.html

I always thought it was not right for a player to come out to the media and say he retired when there is no chance of him coming back to the national team. Just trying to get attention I believe. :dry:
Have some cynicism. He was in the SA squad, so I wouldn't say he didn't have a chance of playing international cricket again. And Nightprowler your avatar rocks f*cking hard.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Marius said:
Have some cynicism. He was in the SA squad, so I wouldn't say he didn't have a chance of playing international cricket again. And Nightprowler your avatar rocks f*cking hard.
Not as good as your avatar..

Yeah Boje will be missed, but he's never set the world on fire and its time to move on as I think he'd be of more use to the Free State than South Africa.. Paul Adams's recall was a welcome return, only because it stops Robin Peterson from playing..