• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for the 3-10th of Dec

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
adharcric said:
IMO it's quite reasonable that a select few would win quite often because they consistently produce quality posts. SS is probably the exception.

As archie just mentioned, you have the opportunity to send in nominations.
:@ Bastard. You're bastard coated bastard with bastard filling.

aussie tragic

International Captain
PhoenixFire said:
1000 posts up. Whats the shortest period of time for someone to get from 0-1000 posts?
Not sure, but I think you or SS would be close.... let me guess, no girlfriends to keep you off the PC :)

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Ahem, I do have one, of course, but, I have unlimited free time after school, and at night with my laptop. I can't comment on SS, but my guess is he has no social life whatsoever :ph34r:

aussie tragic

International Captain
PhoenixFire said:
Ahem, I do have one, of course, but, I have unlimited free time after school, and at night with my laptop. I can't comment on SS, but my guess is he has no social life whatsoever :ph34r:
Well other than his nightly McGrath worshiping ceremony with all his GM-OLAS followers of course :laugh:

aussie tragic

International Captain
silentstriker said:
I was not aware that having a life outside of cricket was possible, let alone worthwhile.
Yeah and you only just started playing cricket again about a month ago...which is when your post count started to go through the roof... is an intervention in order :)

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
aussie tragic said:
Yeah and you only just started playing cricket again about a month ago...which is when your post count started to go through the roof... is an intervention in order :)
Playing is overrated. Its watching, discussing and just reading about it which is intoxicating.

aussie tragic

International Captain
nightprowler10 said:
You came close to the Bradman ;)
Bleh, so if only SS hadn't blatently stolen my statistical rating system I would have been God for a week....yet another reason to give SS a hard time (as if I needed another one :))

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
aussie tragic said:
Bleh, so if only SS hadn't blatently stolen my statistical rating system I would have been God for a week....yet another reason to give SS a hard time (as if I needed another one :))
Mate, I created that thread and gave you credit. Then I created three other systems separately.