• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for the 3-10th of Dec

Dravid

International Captain
chaminda_00 said:
Is it just me or do the same people get the awards over and over?
No, once SS stops making "decent" posts, in every single thread I have read, which are a lot, he will stop winning the Sobers. Seriosuly dude, give others a chance :laugh:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
chaminda_00 said:
Is it just me or do the same people get the awards over and over?
I don't tend to look at who's posted what when giving mine out - an example being that last weeks best post was from someone who had said they didn't want to be considered, and I'd ignored that in making the recommendation.

Can't say the same for the awards I don't give.

pasag

RTDAS
Awards should be given to the best posts/posters no matter what. If that means the same people win them every week, so be it.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
archie mac said:
Nightprowler10 has joined the team, will put his email details up next week, just need to check with him first.:unsure:
You can add mine, its not a problem. :)

And congrats to everyone who won awards. Yay me!

Dravid

International Captain
I think it would be easier from now on for everyone who celebrates a 1000 posts, to post in the award thread from the previous week, instead of gong to LL

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
nightprowler10 said:
It's 4 in the morning here, so I got an excuse. :mellow:

EDIT: You originally quoted my post, didn't you? That's why I asked.
Haha yeah, was hoping nobody would notice the misquoting before I edited it, to be honest.