• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Problems in 1st O.D.I Ind vs W.I

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
However passionate they are, it doesn't give them the right to get violent. India is one of the premier cricketing nations and it is a shame to see this happening there. The police and security should come down hard on the offenders, but I guess that's easier said than done.

aussie_beater

State Vice-Captain
Actually Gavaskar said today that the grounds in which crowd trouble is a recurrent theme, there shouldn't be any international matches....that would mean no cricket for people who can't take an Indian defeat sportingly....I think that's a good suggestion.

Gotchya

State Vice-Captain
yes fair enough. But more important is perhaps educating them. India have been using cricket in their advertising industry, why not include a few snippets about how such incidents damage the credibility of the nation as a whole and how its wrong. Until something of the sort is done though, i dont think that ban will be justified.