• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the West Indians

PhoenixFire

International Coach
We've pretty much got down to all the players that are worth a mention, 64 seems about right. Marc, could you give me a hand in organising this, since it's my first time.

Dydl

International Debutant
Matt79 said:
Carl Hooper? I can't see him on the list.
Brian Lara
Courtney Walsh
Curtley Ambrose
Malcolm Marshall
Lance Gibbs
Joel Garner
Michael Holding
Garry Sobers
Andy Roberts
Wes Hall
Charlie Griffith
Ian Bishop
Colin Croft
Viv Richards
Patrick Patterson
Clive Lloyd
Everton Weekes
Clyde Walcott
Frank Worrel
Desmond Haynes
Gordon Greenidge
Rohan Kanhai
Richie Richardson
Alvin Kallicharran
Carl Hooper

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
PhoenixFire said:
We've pretty much got down to all the players that are worth a mention, 64 seems about right. Marc, could you give me a hand in organising this, since it's my first time.
Email me at usmangreat at hotmail dot com if you still need help of any kind :)

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Croft.

Nothing against Holt, but maybe there are too many blokes in this battle if he gets a run? ;)