• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Zaheer Khan injured, returns home!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Oh no! Another injury hit for the Indian Team. Zaheer Khan ruled out of Test series due to back injury!

What if this happened?

Edit: My bad, I forgot to add the second part to this thread! :laugh:

Last edited:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Well, VRV Singh and Irfan Pathan...that should be interesting. Our best bowler out of the series....this is going to be a massacre.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
It wasn't false commentary! I just forgot to add second part! I added it like within two minutes!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Honestly that's really annoying. I went to Cricinfo immediately after I saw the name of this thread and didn't see anything like that so came back here.

Someone delete this.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Jono said:
Honestly that's really annoying. I went to Cricinfo immediately after I saw the name of this thread and didn't see anything like that so came back here.

Someone delete this.
i did too...then i thought turb had some inside track on zaheer and opened the thread....:)

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Yeah, I did too, and I don't even care. If you're gonna joke like this, just do it within the official thread, don't create a thread for it. As lively as CC is, it pushes the good threads on to page 2.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Jono said:

Someone delete this.
Awww I am sorry, did I hurt your feelings or did I waste like 1 minute of your time? C'mon man it wasn't a joke, I just forgot to add the second part, and now I don't even know how to change the thread name!

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Turbinator said:
Awww I am sorry, did I hurt your feelings or did I waste like 1 minute of your time? C'mon man it wasn't a joke, I just forgot to add the second part, and now I don't even know how to change the thread name!
if it isn't an attempted joke, what is the purpose of this thread? as nightprowler said, why couldn't it have been a part of the official thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.