• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Caption: The Shoaib and Darryn Lifson

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
This injection doesn't contain anything illegal.

If someone tries to tell you it does, declare ignorance and you'll be fine.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Trainer: So...who injected you with Nandrolone again?
Akhtar: Aargh, It was me, it was me, I did it myself. You had nothing to do with it.
Trainer: My work here is done. (lights up a cigarette)

Matt79

Global Moderator
Akhtar: Over already? And I thought I was the fastest man on the planet - though your action might be illegal.

mohammad16

U19 Captain
Matt79 said:
Akhtar: Over already? And I thought I was the fastest man on the planet - though your action might be illegal.
good one

its funny though i saw that pic 10 times and i didnt notice anything wrong with that

then a freind messaged it to me and i cracked up lol

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone

Trainer: "Do you have any idea how much I`ve missed you? It feels like so much longer than three months. Let`s make up for lost time..."

Trigger_Tiger

U19 Captain

No wonder Shoeb gets those muscle pulls and leg craps so often :P.....when he vigorously works out with the physio before every match like this, what more can we expect :laugh:?????

Slow Love™

International Captain

Amongst the supplements Shoaib was given by friends that he didn't tell the PCB about were the hot beef injections...

Slow Love™

International Captain

Akhtar blinked the crap away from his eyes and gasped for air after being rescued by the Pakistan physio once again. This time, his head had been up his ass for a whole six months.