• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is Shane Bond the worst catcher in the world?

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Monty Panesar could give him a run, though I've never thought of Bond as a bad fielder. Everyone drops some howlers. We had a bloke who dropped 6 sitters in a 40 over game one time last season.

mohammad16

U19 Captain
dontcloseyoureyes said:
Monty Panesar could give him a run, though I've never thought of Bond as a bad fielder. Everyone drops some howlers. We had a bloke who dropped 6 sitters in a 40 over game one time last season.
i think shoaib akhtar is the worst when it cmoes to catching easy catches

by that i mean, its not instincts, shoaib is a great athlete and he has grabbed smoe really good instinct catches

but he has dropped a few realllly easy ones where he had too much time to think bout them

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It appears the English aren't the only ones who aren't perfect and don't mean BingLeeElectric's high standards. Everybody drops catches, I've seen everybody in the Australian team drop a dolly but funnily enough we don't mention them.