• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All time bowling ratings (Statistical ranking by SS/AS)

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
aussie tragic said:
Not unless you agree that McGrath is the Fifth Best Aussie Bowler Ever behind four of Warne, Davidson, Lindwall, Lillee and Miller :)
Keep your heathenish program, I'll toil hours in service to McGrath. :laugh:

aussie tragic

International Captain
silentstriker said:
Keep your heathenish program, I'll toil hours in service to McGrath. :laugh:
Okay then, just think of me typing a name and getting a response with 1 minute, while you toil away doing a 5-site web search to get the data and pissing off your boss because of the lack of output at work.... actually that's a typical McGrath type toil effort while Lillee would just blast through....:ph34r:

PhoenixFire

International Coach
aussie tragic said:
Okay then, just think of me typing a name and getting a response with 1 minute, while you toil away doing a 5-site web search to get the data and pissing off your boss because of the lack of output at work.... actually that's a typical McGrath type toil effort while Lillee would just blast through....:ph34r:
Served. Although McGrath wouldn't usually get anywhere.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
aussie tragic said:
Yea, blast through right to the boundry. Seriously though, what program is it, does it just scan the cricinfo page and parse the data?