• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for the first week of Dec

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
adharcric said:
Don't get too anxious mate. :cool:
Distressed regardless. I won the Sobers, Skull and the Bradman last week, so I don't expect to win all that much this week. CW without the awards isn't quite the same though.

Dravid

International Captain
silentstriker said:
Distressed regardless. I won the Sobers, Skull and the Bradman last week, so I don't expect to win all that much this week. CW without the awards isn't quite the same though.
Be happy man. Are you a sixers fan? Aren't you happy Iverson is leaving your team. I heard a lot of sixers fans don't want him anymore.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Dravid said:
Be happy man. Are you a sixers fan? Aren't you happy Iverson is leaving your team. I heard a lot of sixers fans don't want him anymore.
Yes, sixers fan. Not happy he is leaving, but we can't win a championship with him. It's time to part ways and rebuild from the ground up.

archie mac

International Coach
marc71178 said:
I've resent all 3 suggestions to you (last night) - hope they got through this time as the Skull is pure genius.
Still not here mate? Doing the awards right now, could you please try again, and I will 'stop press'(always wanted to say that) :)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Will log into my work email and send it - might be my home one is playing up - seems to a great deal to Aus at times.

archie mac

International Coach
marc71178 said:
Will log into my work email and send it - might be my home one is playing up - seems to a great deal to Aus at times.
No worries, I just sent you an email, and thought you could just reply?
:)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
silentstriker said:
Monday morning and no CW awards makes SS a very angry man. :@
Monday afternoon here :p

The problem is Archie's email isn't working, so I can't get my awards to him.

If he still hasn't got it, I suggest he puts up the awards he has and I'll add the Inzy, Greig and Skull in as a new post.

archie mac

International Coach
marc71178 said:
Monday afternoon here :p

The problem is Archie's email isn't working, so I can't get my awards to him.

If he still hasn't got it, I suggest he puts up the awards he has and I'll add the Inzy, Greig and Skull in as a new post.
I got them mate, but they were all linked to the same post :-O

I think we will have to go with your suggestion, SS seems quite stressed:laugh: