• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The not allowed to mention Glenn McGrath thread

pasag

RTDAS
Fusion said:
Congrats on the 5000th post! You've mostly made good posts...except when spouting neo-conservative views in OT or going overboard about McGrath in CC. Other than that, you've been gold. :)
Ditto, been a SS fan from day 1.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Lillian Thomson said:
..........................and hasn't been seen since..........it's known as a sharp attack of dramatic irony.
It wasn't dramatic irony.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
adharcric said:
You're not allowed to send out any negative, pessimistic or bitchy vibes regarding this Indian team.
Consider it a warning ...

In fact, let me add to the stakes. For every ODI India wins from now until the World Cup, you have to observe a 1-day period of silence.
Also, for every century that an Indian batsman scores in the upcoming tests, you have to observe a 1-day period of silence.
If India draw a test, make that 2 days. If they win it, make that 3 days. If they draw the series, make that 5 days. If they win the series, make that a week.

And for every test that we lose, you have to spend a week trashing the Indian pace attack and the top order (at least 5 posts per day to that effect). Deal?

adharcric

International Coach
silentstriker said:
And for every test that we lose, you have to spend a week trashing the Indian pace attack and the top order (at least 5 posts per day to that effect). Deal?
A day at most. That's not a fair deal and we both know why. :ph34r:

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
PhoenixFire said:
Shall we start it up then.

Glenn McGrath Is Not The Greatest Bowler Of All Time League
I prefer the GMIGBBHRGMG club, has a nice ring to it...

Glenn
Mcgrath
Is a
Great
Bowler
But
He
Really
Grinds
My
Gears

Club