• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle Of The Fieldsmen

adharcric

International Coach
Perm said:
Hussey for his versatility, I haven't seen much of Raina but apparently he's pretty good.
Very good. If he hadn't dropped a few sitters, he should've been a lock here. Hussey winning is very reasonable though ... he's done it for longer and he is more versatile.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
WOW first day Raina looked to really rap this one up with a confident victory over Hussey... But second day and things have changed!!!

14-7 for Hussey so far, however, I will leave this battle open for another 16-20 hours because its really tight and things can change overnight...

R_D

International Debutant
are you kidding me ? Its over.. move onto next one.. its not even a close battle anymore.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Okay, but sorry guys will start as soon as possible, really have lots of work and projects due before this Christmas break starts... It might take some time for me to post the next battle but will try.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
adharcric said:
Very good. If he hadn't dropped a few sitters, he should've been a lock here. Hussey winning is very reasonable though ... he's done it for longer and he is more versatile.
I've only seen him play a couple of times and he's looked good in the field but nothing extraordinary, I couldn't really pass judgement on him properly.

Choc

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I would certainly recomend AB de Villiers he really is a great fielder and just maybe the next Jonty. Although there have some really good slip fielders in the past no one has stoped so many runs put the fear of taking a quick single and pulling off fantastic catches as Jonty. So who should come in 2nd and 3rd? Lara's done some good work and polly's got a great arm and pulled off some great catches:)

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Another tricky battle between a quality infielder and a quality slipper. Chappell was probably closer to the best in his area than Bravo is, so I'll go with him. Bit early in Bravo's career anyway.