• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Round Table?

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Well, if you look at what was originally and the final copy I posted...you'd be suprised how much I did. But I'm not a sound guy, and if someone wants to take that responsibility on permanantly, let me know.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Did you the get the sound files I emailed to you a few weeks ago?

I'd be keen on taking up the sound editing mantle.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Team from the nineties on would be:

1. Hayden
  2. Langer
  3. Dravid
  4. Sachin
  5. Lara
  6. Kallis
  7. Gilchrist
  8. Akram
  9. Ambrose
  10. McGrath
  11. Murali or Warne (if it was Warne, he'd bat higher obviously, at #9).

I'd put that team against yours any day Archie.
Hayden who played a mere handful of (unsuccessful) Tests in the 1990s and Langer who didn't become a Test opener until 2001?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
'Twould make a bit more sense, then. :)

I'd still disagree, but maybe a continuous thread like this is not the place... 8-):mellow:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I try to let continuous threads have a specific topic.

With a normal thread I see the title-topic as a "conversation starter".

Here, however, the idea is ideally continuous discussion of an (excellent) ongoing idea.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Next time:

• I'll talk more
  • More debate, less talk
  • I'll lay the smackdown at certain times to keep the answers shorter
TBH, I didn't think there was anything wrong with the original Kev-Neil-SeanB one. It'd be good to have a bit more from you, but the length was not a problem for me, I listened hugely interested throughout.