• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Round Table?

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Worst thing since they deemed "Fairy penguins" to be politically incorrect. Show some tact ffs.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Any ideas on the date of the 3rd instalment? If it's before the 6th, I'd like to participate.
No idea yet. We don't want to do too much....but we are still in the trial phase so it might be sooner than once every two weeks I initially thought. I want to talk to James and see which areas we can improve from the #2, that way we do it with the aim of improving in certain areas. If you can download Skype and check in with me at mas476 at gmail dot com, you'll be all set when do it again.

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think the best 4 questions from the first two panels should be edited together and posted on CW as episode one. And that should be the way it's handled in general. That way we can have continuous discussions, but a more limited release to the general public.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
I think the best 4 questions from the first two panels should be edited together and posted on CW as episode one. And that should be the way it's handled in general. That way we can have continuous discussions, but a more limited release to the general public.
Yeah, I think an edited and concise version is more public friendly. More of a highlights package than full version

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I wouldn't mind having a bash at some point, but I will have to procure a microphone first. As I'm an utter technophobe could anyone recommend a good (& preferrably cheap) one? Ta. :)

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
If you have any questions you'd like to hear about, please post them here. I am not going to do any 'Who is better? Warne vs Murali or Tendy vs Lara' type of questions. I don't see the point in them. Real cricketing questions, if possible. A question about a specific player is fine.

Last edited:

archie mac

International Coach
Where did England go wrong in the Ashes?

Things like:

Did they choose the right captain
Should Vaughan have come to Aust
Should England have played an extra batsman
Should KP have batted at four
Should they have played more warm up games
Who was the biggest player loss; Vaughn Tres. or Jones

LA ICE-E

State Captain
With zimbabwe's internal/political problems and the way they are currently going, when do you think they'll be able to be at the standards of the early 2000's(late 90s) team? What should be done to help them get their?