• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

favourite bowler during the 90's

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Ealham > Austin easily.

Also, you'd have been, what, 10 in 1999?
1. DWTA
2. Doesn't matter anyway. Thread is about favourite rather than better
3. I would have been. Attended my first Lancs game in 97. Any problem with that?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I'm a bit surprised you were attending Lancs games at 8 years of age TBH, but no matter. I thought I was unusual in paying enough attention to have a favourite bowler at 9 years old in 1995.

Ealham > Austin, though, no two ways about it. And he can bat, a bit, too.

analyst

U19 12th Man
Favourite bowlers were Ambrose, Walsh, Mcgrath, Waqar, Wasim, Warne, Kumble, Bowling was in a healthy state back in those days..

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
During the 1990s, my favourite bowlers were undoubtably Caddick, Gough and Ealham. In retrospect though, I do enjoy watching clips of Waqar, Wasim and Mcgrath in the 1990s.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Cairns and Gough. I never really got interested in bowlers outside those two until after the turn of the century.

Precambrian

Banned
Anil Kumble, Rajesh Chauhan (Loved his action), Tendulkar (teh bowler) - India

Paul Adams, Curtly Ambrose, Waqar Younis, Dominic Cork, Allan Donald, Chris Cairns, Henry Olonga, Martin Suji, McDermott,