• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rank the teams on competitive ability away from home

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Is it what the difference is when they're playing at home compared to playing away, or just simply the best team aay from home?

PhoenixFire

International Coach
It is, you're right. I am now going to give the rest, you should have given me more time :dry:

2) England
3) South Africa
4) Pakistan
5) West Indies
6) India
7) New Zealand
8) Zims
9) Bangladesh

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
PhoenixFire said:
It is, you're right. I am now going to give the rest, you should have given me more time :dry:

2) England
3) South Africa
4) Pakistan
5) West Indies
6) India
7) New Zealand
8) Zims
9) Bangladesh
Considering the West Indies have not won a test outside their home in a long time, I'm a bit surprised them ranked above India (esp. considering India just beat them at home).

Last edited:

PhoenixFire

International Coach
I'm going all time, and WI have always been good travelers, except in the last few years as far as I can remember.