• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards 12-19 Nov

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
archie mac said:
Sorry about the milestone miss, for you and adharcric, but remember if you drop us a line this will not happen :)
I'd be interested in it, now that the battle of the Australians is over.

Good call on the Afridi award.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
archie mac said:
3. The Skull Award (Funniest poster for the week) Just like the king of the one liner Kerry O’Keefe, can also be serious. And the Winner is: no award this week. I did not spot anything really funny?
Sure? I found this hilarious.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
silentstriker said:
Ah, not interested in joining the team for an award I can win.
But since you can't win any of them (you get the odd sympathy vote) - that doesn't make sense.

Dravid

International Captain
Archie I'm on from a friends computer right now in mumbai. I'm going to back in Delhi and reg on Cricket Web starting Sunday. If you want me to send in the nominations you will have to wait until I go through the whole forums which will take me until monday. Or you can do what you did last week and get someone else, and save the trouble for me. But I don't really care. From next week on however I will be on my regular schedule and can send in the nominations.

archie mac

International Coach
Dravid said:
Archie I'm on from a friends computer right now in mumbai. I'm going to back in Delhi and reg on Cricket Web starting Sunday. If you want me to send in the nominations you will have to wait until I go through the whole forums which will take me until monday. Or you can do what you did last week and get someone else, and save the trouble for me. But I don't really care. From next week on however I will be on my regular schedule and can send in the nominations.
Okay mate if no one puts their hand up, I will wait until Monday for your choices. adharcric was a great help last week, picking four awards in all :)

adharcric

International Coach
archie mac said:
Okay mate if no one puts their hand up, I will wait until Monday for your choices. adharcric was a great help last week, picking four awards in all :)
Since I have a four-day weekend for Thanksgiving, I can cover for Dravid this week too. :)