• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Opportunity to play in the UK

PBW1980

Cricket Spectator
Guys

I run a small cricket agency based in the UK. I am looking to spread my catchment net as far as possible in terms of the contacts with potential clubs and players we are talking too. My companies focus is purely the placement of Aussie based players into the UK leagues. I have a number of positions for overseas professionals and overseas amateurs for the 2007 season (Apr - Sept) and would be interested to hear from you if you are interested.

To explain the type of players that fall into each category...

Overseas Professional/Coach - Experienced 1st Grade regular or above, no limit on age
Overseas amateur - young, aspiring cricketer who plays regular 1st/2nd Grade

The typical packages on offer for these 2 positions....

Overseas Professional/Coach - Flight, Accommodation, Weekly salary (£200 approx), Coaching work, Car
Overseas Amateur - Acccommodation, assistance with flight payment, guaranteed work (normally coaching cricket in schools).

I would be interested to hear from players interested and look forward to hearing back from you in due course.

Thanks

Paul

paul@cricketcontacts.co.uk

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Paul,
I run a coaching company in South Africa (I know its not Aus as you specified) and we have access to a number of high level (young FC and grade 1) players that are always looking for UK clubs.

Ill send you an email with more info.

Last edited:

Langeveldt

Soutie
Goughy said:
Paul,
I run a coaching company in South Africa (I know its not Aus as you specified) and we have access to a number of high level (young FC and grade 1) players that are always looking for UK clubs.

NOOOOO - not more pietersens :(

PBW1980

Cricket Spectator
Goughy said:
Paul,

That would be great - thanks. :)

open365

International Vice-Captain
Could you do me a favour and try and sell one of your players to http://www.liverpoolcricketclub.co.uk/?

I think SS Das might not be coming back and we need a good pro to keep us in the leauge, though i promise you, we're better than our website suggests(It was last updated 3 years ago).

PBW1980

Cricket Spectator
open365 said:
Could you do me a favour and try and sell one of your players to http://www.liverpoolcricketclub.co.uk/?

I think SS Das might not be coming back and we need a good pro to keep us in the leauge, though i promise you, we're better than our website suggests(It was last updated 3 years ago).
Yes, can you please email me with contact details etc so we can talk.