• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Choose your All Star Dave Mohammed select XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Simple rules - pick an all time XI with the only stipulation being that the players name must be Dave Mohammed.

1. Dave Mohammed.
2. Dave Mohammed.
3. Dave Mohammed.
4. Dave Mohammed.
5. Dave Mohammed.
6. Dave Mohammed.
7. Dave Mohammed.
8. Dave Mohammed.
9. Dave Mohammed.
10.Dave Mohammed.
11.Dave Mohammed.

Nishant

International 12th Man
silentstriker said:
I disagree with your wicketkeeper. I'd have Dave Mohammad in there instead. Otherwise, you're good to go.

:laugh:

But seriously...why come up with this thread?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
How long til this thread gets locked? I reckon it'll be locked by the time I check in jsut before I have to start work tomorrow morning, so about 7:53!

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
GeraintIsMyHero said:
How long til this thread gets locked? I reckon it'll be locked by the time I check in jsut before I have to start work tomorrow morning, so about 7:53!
22:22.

Status
Not open for further replies.