• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Caption this: Piyush Chawla

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year

Chawla - Where is he? Where the hell is he?! Tell me where he is ya bastard!
Ball - I don't know, oh God I swear I don't know...

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Robertinho said:

Caption away.
One look at his captor's face and the ball knew...when Piyush came to shove it was best to follow directions to the best of his ability.

Matt79

Global Moderator
"What? You want me to kill them all? But they're my friends - they wouldn't be planning to get me? Yes, I know you're my only true friend..."

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
Matt79 said:
"What? You want me to kill them all? But they're my friends - they wouldn't be planning to get me? Yes, I know you're my only true friend..."
Good one

Don

State Vice-Captain
ok if i stare at the ball all odd like maybe noone will notice that i **** my pants

Slow Love™

International Captain

The "Rubik's Ball" was not a commercial success, consisting of only 3 parts as opposed to the 26 of it's more successful predecessor, but it still provided hours of enjoyment and frustration for young Indian bowlers.

Slow Love™

International Captain

"I just wanted to check something with you.... When I rub you against my crotch to shine you up, do you find that demeaning? 'Cause I can rub you on my butt instead. Ideally I'd like to alternate between the two, would that be OK? Great... And thanks for being so understanding."

cpr

International Coach
'Magic cricket ball, will i get a wicket today?'

'Outlook not so good'

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Slow Love™ said:

"I just wanted to check something with you.... When I rub you against my crotch to shine you up, do you find that demeaning? 'Cause I can rub you on my butt instead. Ideally I'd like to alternate between the two, would that be OK? Great... And thanks for being so understanding."
:laugh:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Slow Love™ said:

The "Rubik's Ball" was not a commercial success, consisting of only 3 parts as opposed to the 26 of it's more successful predecessor, but it still provided hours of enjoyment and frustration for young Indian bowlers.
Good call.

Trigger_Tiger

U19 Captain
Playing too much old school fighting games (street fighter, ultimate mortal kombat) poor chap Chowla thought he could channel all his energy and bowl a fiery ball.