• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for the 5th-12th NOV.

archie mac

International Coach
Dravid said:
I cant believe I won an award!

BTW archie no award will come in from me this week. Leaving for Mumbai on thursday and wont be back on CW for 5-6 days so yea just letting you know. If I'm back in time for the awards for the 4th week, then I won't mind doing AD's award if no one has taken them.
Thanks for letting me know mate. Does anyone want the job for this week?

Last edited:

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
adharcric said:
Absolutely nothing wrong with this, but I think you've made this identical post in the last 15 CW Awards threads. :)
Exactly, i am quite positive that i pointed that out quite some time ago. Anyway he deserves a medal :p

Slow Love™

International Captain
Holy crap, I actually won one of these things! I didn't think it was that incredible a post, personally, but you take what you can get, and the award is much appreciated. :)

shortpitched713

International Captain
Yay, go me! Thanks for the award guys. Oh yeah, and everyone else who won awards, congrats, you might have done something good too.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Closing in on 500, not for the posts though.

And for 2 weeks ago, I thankyou for giving me the Mike Hussey award for the best n00b.