• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shoiab slapped Woolmer?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Dravid said:
http://www.cricketnext.com/news/shoaib-slapped-woolmer-at-jaipur-teased-girls/21610-13.html

Been all over the news in India since yesterday. Anil Kaul, who was with the Pakistan team when the event took place, said that Shoaib slapped Woolmer. But both Akthar and Woolmer deny the claim. Ah god knows whats going on, but its an interesting read so go ahead read it.
I heard Woolmer live on a news channel last night. He denied that he was slapped but he admitted that there was a 'row' between hin and Shoaib over some music that was being played and he did say there was 'physical contact'.

I doubt if he could be expected to admit more than this.

There is a lot more including Shoaib going around banging on the doors of the Indian team, banging on Chappell's door too, Mrs Chappell coming out in her night clothes, Shoaib making some remarks about her to his team mates next morning and Woolmer reporting Shoaib to the 'management' based on Chappell's complaining to him about it !!!

Whatever maybe the complete facts, Shoaib is clearly a big problem for Pakistan.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Unfortunate but quite amusing really. Honestly, how hard is it to behave yourself and act like a responsible adult?

Xuhaib

International Coach
Shoaib is clearly the biggest jerk to ever play this game he makes guys like Warney look total angels.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Perm said:
Unfortunate but quite amusing really. Honestly, how hard is it to behave yourself and act like a responsible adult?
Pretty hard for Shoaib.

Dravid

International Captain
Xuhaib said:
Pretty hard for Shoaib.
Indeed. He has major attitude problems. Would like to see how many team members are actually clsoe to him off the field.

FRAZ

International Captain
Xuhaib said:
Shoaib is clearly the biggest jerk to ever play this game he makes guys like Warney look total angels.
I am in doubt that he is a jerk ! He was having some problems and thats it, happens to every one , Right Zohaib ?

FRAZ

International Captain
BTW his dope report prepared by his doctor friend (during the inital hearing) strikes me some thing like a Silent Striker's post .
***ualy active , pressed by social pressures bla bla bla ,inside stuff!

Xuhaib

International Coach
FRAZ said:
I am in doubt that he is a jerk ! He was having some problems and thats it, happens to every one , Right Zohaib ?
The doping news came after this incident.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
It has just been confirmed on the telly that Chappell had indeed filed a complaint to the police regarding being harrassed by a Pakistani player during the night. A police officer SHO (Station House Officer) Pushpinder Singh has confirmed the same.

Its not clear if the Pakistani player involved was named.