• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Some thing about the Cricket Boards !

Better Performing Cricket Board ?

• Total voters

Langeveldt

Soutie
GeraintIsMyHero said:
Okay, I'm interested to know why you think it's the best in the world? I'm open-minded on this. I've never really thought of it as anything special, but I've never compared it to any other either.
Just going by attendances

Matt79

Global Moderator
CA - in the last couple of decades they've consistently ensured the best team possible has been fielded. The venues and infrastructure are second to none.

They have served their stakeholders well, and haven't really stuffed up anything that those stakeholders care about.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
FRAZ said:
I guess one of the few blunders or un-fair play (which are quite rare by ECB) were to demand money for the Oval incident from PCB .
Why is it unfair ? I think it is really fair that ECB are compensated for that and PCB knows that. Thats the reason it has already offered to play an ODI and IMO rightly so.

shortpitched713

International Captain
silentstriker said:
Well its easily the best in the world.
Personally, I'd say Australia's is better. There's a lot more competition for relatively fewer state sides. A lot more rubbish players in CC than state cricket too. You can't argue with the results its had for the Australian national team either.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
FRAZ said:
I guess one of the few blunders or un-fair play (which are quite rare by ECB) were to demand money for the Oval incident from PCB .
And why is that a blunder?

Which side forfeited the game and had their captain found guilty of bringing the game into disrepute?

Incidentally I don't think it was Inzy's fault at the Oval, I blame the suits who were there at the time...