Cricket Player Manager
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: What's a Pakistani shirt worth?

  1. #1
    U19 Cricketer sqwerty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    sydney
    Posts
    452

    What's a Pakistani shirt worth?

    If I can buy an Australian One Day shirt for 40 pounds (or AU$100) and I can buy a Pakistani shirt for 20 pounds (or AU$35.99) does that mean I can buy 2 Pakistani shirts for AU$71.98 (or 40 pounds) and trade them for one Australian shirt which i can then sell for AU$100.

    I think I'm onto something here.

  2. #2
    Cricketer Of The Year Turbinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,558
    Quote Originally Posted by sqwerty
    If I can buy an Australian One Day shirt for 40 pounds (or AU$100) and I can buy a Pakistani shirt for 20 pounds (or AU$35.99) does that mean I can buy 2 Pakistani shirts for AU$71.98 (or 40 pounds) and trade them for one Australian shirt which i can then sell for AU$100.

    I think I'm onto something here.
    Let me guess the two names behind those two Pak shirts!

  3. #3
    U19 Cricketer sqwerty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    sydney
    Posts
    452
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbinator
    Let me guess the two names behind those two Pak shirts!
    Ahhhhh no. You're reading too much into this.

    I'm just looking at the ad at the top of this page and trying to do the math !

  4. #4
    Cricketer Of The Year Turbinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,558
    Quote Originally Posted by sqwerty
    Ahhhhh no. You're reading too much into this.

    I'm just looking at the ad at the top of this page and trying to do the math !
    It was a joke.


  5. #5
    U19 Debutant
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    367
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbinator
    It was a joke.
    you are tooooo funeeeeee

  6. #6
    International Captain
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,171
    Dire times for PCB lol !
    Proud member of Twenty20-Is-Boring Society.
    T2IBS Media relations officer
    T2IBS official face
    R.I..P ........ Fardin Qayuumi
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Good luck at the hospital.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeraintIsMyHero View Post
    Fraz is always the best option IMO
    frazbest@hotmail.com



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. pakistani vs indian girls. pakistanis won easily
    By dubai194 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 22-10-2006, 07:42 PM
  2. pakistani girls vs indian girls?
    By dubai194 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 22-10-2006, 07:21 PM
  3. Win US$200 worth of worldcricketstore.com vouchers
    By James in forum Cricket Web Forum Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25-06-2006, 08:43 PM
  4. Worth playing dead ODI rubbers
    By irfan in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-04-2006, 02:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •