• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mike hussey

Mike hussey a.ka Modern bradman

• Ya he is gettin there

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Are you crazy he aint half as good

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xuhaib

International Coach
Do you intend to make a thread for each and every international and first class player.

krishnavamshi24

Cricket Spectator
do u really wanna knw

i guess ur the type who is over enthusiastic wait and watch buddy anyways if ur aren't active doesn't mean others would as Dull:ph34r: as you are ....:huh:

R_D

International Debutant
but do you have to create a new thread for every thought that may appear in your head ?

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
krishnavamshi24 said:
i guess ur the type who is over enthusiastic wait and watch buddy anyways if ur aren't active doesn't mean others would as Dull:ph34r: as you are ....:huh:
:S ! wtf.

Dravid

International Captain
krishnavamshi24 said:
Inzi? For sure.

shortpitched713

International Captain
R_D said:
but do you have to create a new thread for every thought that may appear in your head ?
Watch out andmark, your niche in this board is being taken over by a smily faced rogue with a hard hat.

Dravid

International Captain
shortpitched713 said:
Watch out andmark, your niche in this board is being taken over by a smily faced rogue with a hard hat.
double u tee eff....Is it just me, or a lot of posts don't make sense these days.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Dravid said:
double u tee eff....Is it just me, or a lot of posts don't make sense these days.

Hahhaha, how ironic :laugh:

You edited, and it's not so ironic. But it's still quite ironic. Nevermind.

Dravid

International Captain
GeraintIsMyHero said:
Hahhaha, how ironic :laugh:

You edited, and it's not so ironic. But it's still quite ironic. Nevermind.
Yes, I realized what I said made no sense lol.

Xuhaib

International Coach
krishnavamshi24 said:
:huh:

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Haahahaha this is so funny, every new member starts out making a gazillion threads, reminds me of me 2 months back.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Turbinator said:
every new member starts out making a gazillion threads.
Actually they don't. It's making the board unreadable. Thank goodness the Wordsworth Home Page is still flourishing. :D