• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ian bell- emerging player of year

Status
Not open for further replies.

krishnavamshi24

Cricket Spectator
The emerging player of the year hhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaa get a life this is racial bias.Ian bell doesn't deserve to be even nominated for it ..........this shows ICC attitude
i mean he beats mohammad asif for competition and i was in awe when they told me other contenders were Alistair cook and monty panesar god it seemed as though it was not an ICC award but England awards ceremony ...........

Langeveldt

Soutie
true, but could someone warn this troll quickly please? If Ian Bell is racial bias, then how come Alistair Cook isn't?

Is it coz he is black?

Dravid

International Captain
krishnavamshi24 said:
The emerging player of the year hhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaa get a life this is racial bias.Ian bell doesn't deserve to be even nominated for it ..........this shows ICC attitude
i mean he beats mohammad asif for competition and i was in awe when they told me other contenders were Alistair cook and monty panesar god it seemed as though it was not an ICC award but England awards ceremony ...........
Opinions are a good thing, but you seem to have way too many of them.

andmark

International Captain
krishnavamshi24 said:
Apart from Pakistan whats Bell done this year.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
andmark said:
Apart from Pakistan whats Bell done this year.

Ian Bell - stats for this year.

Code:
[B]Tests[/B]
Mat  Runs  HS   BatAv 100  50   W    BB  BowlAv 5w  Ct St
7    506  119   50.60   3   1   0   -       -    0   4  0
Code:
[B]ODI's[/B]
Mat  Runs  HS   BatAv 100  50   W    BB  BowlAv 5w  Ct St
16    654  88   43.60   0   5   3  2/39   26.33  0   0  0

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
krishnavamshi24 said:
We won two awards. Hardly "our" awards ceremony. And if you think a drugs cheat deserved it more than Bell, well....

James

Cricket Web Owner
krishnavamshi24 said:
We can do without this sort of talk krishnavamshi24 and if you want to stay around and get on the right side of posters here, I would suggest you watch what you post more closely.

If someone wants to discuss this in a mature fashion, feel free to create another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.