• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

whatever happend too thread

abu

Banned
basically discuss players in this thread who are gone.

so whatever happend to the 90's indian wicket keeper Nayan Mongia? i liked him really much, what is he doing these days?

Dravid

International Captain
abu said:
basically discuss players in this thread who are gone.

so whatever happend to the 90's indian wicket keeper Nayan Mongia? i liked him really much, what is he doing these days?
Coaching.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Nayan Mongia retired late in 2004 or early 2005. I'm not sure what he's doing now, except that he was once coaching Thailand before he retired.

Dravid

International Captain
Arjun said:
Nayan Mongia retired late in 2004 or early 2005. I'm not sure what he's doing now, except that he was once coaching Thailand before he retired.
If I remember correctly, I read a little while back that he was still coaching for Thailand. I could be wrong.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Dravid said:
You remind of a member who got banned not too long ago for not thinking before he made a post.
You mean most of the people on here actually think before they post?:-O That's quite scarey.:laugh:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Lillian Thomson said:
You mean most of the people on here actually think before they post?:-O
Well luckily no-ones ever accused me of doing such a thing.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
If you continue to troll, Very soon we will be talking - 'What happened to abu ?'

open365

International Vice-Captain
Samuel_Vimes said:
Played a couple of Lancashire League games this summer for East Lancs. Still around cricket.
Ahhhh good to know.

What about SS Das?How's he getting on these days?

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
played a game in India on the 19th of October
scored 0 & 18 opening the batting

Dravid

International Captain
abu said:
sorry man that guy just bugs me to much. He thinks indians are the best cricketers in world.
Please tell me when I said Indians are the best cricketer in the world, or even anything close to it.