• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Crease Clothing? Cricket Labels?

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Technical question, so I can learn more. Why isnt this thread classed as spamming?

Dravid

International Captain
Goughy said:
Technical question, so I can learn more. Why isnt this thread classed as spamming?
AFIK, you can't advertise your site. I probably am wrong.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Yeah. its like us linking to Cricinfo or Mercedez Benz or whoever.. As long as you dont have a personal interest in the site, however I may be totally wrong :laugh:

If it causes a problem by all means take it down but i dont think it is advertisiing as Langaveldt said quite a few people always link to Cricinfo.