• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

pakistan fast bowling

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Turbinator said:
Dude relax...honestly it was a joke.

Really, seriously, I was just joking around. Sorry if you got offended.
Hard not to get offended when you said it to him though. Even I wanted to bitch slap you. Always a good idea to add a smiley or two if you're joking over the internet.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
nightprowler10 said:
Hard not to get offended when you said it to him though. Even I wanted to bitch slap you. Always a good idea to add a smiley or two if you're joking over the internet.
Okay, next time I'll remember to :)

andmark

International Captain
haroon510 said:
now that both asif and shaoib are ban for 1 and 2 years who is going to lead pakistan's fast bowling line up. the worst part is that world cup is next year and pakistan has to play the world cup without these two top bowlers. they have home series against west Indies and a series away in south Africa before the world cup. who do u think would be the one leading the fast bowling line up in these series, world cup and up coming series?

Omer gul
sami
rana
anjum
shabbir (his ban would be over in dec)
Im afraid to say it but good questioni cant think who.

open365

International Vice-Captain
I think Shabir is a great bowler, but he's only great because he's a ****ing chucker, if he didn't chuck it he'd be no where near as good.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
open365 said:
I think Shabir is a great bowler, but he's only great because he's a ****ing chucker, if he didn't chuck it he'd be no where near as good.
Not really. People seem to forget that most of his wickets came to him with a legal action. The problem was that he would start chucking as he got tired. Even in the Multan test he took all of his wickets with a good action IIRC.

FRAZ

International Captain
nightprowler10 said:
I have ignored him many times but anyways !

FRAZ

International Captain
As far as the ODIs are concerned , I guess bring in Rana and Gul as the opening bowlers and follow them up with Sami and Razzaq and bring in a fastish youngster or a let Afridi and a decent spinner finish up the full quota of the overs .
Bring in Hameed and cement the place of Faisal Iqbal .

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
open365 said:
For sure, by his own admission the wickets only came against England when he slipped back to his old ways. Tough ask for Ahmed to lose that obvious kink he has, Pakistan are better of writing him off and looking to the future. They could do without Shabbir coming back and to get called once again.

FRAZ

International Captain
TT Boy said:
For sure, by his own admission the wickets only came against England when he slipped back to his old ways. Tough ask for Ahmed to lose that obvious kink he has, Pakistan are better of writing him off and looking to the future. They could do without Shabbir coming back and to get called once again.
You are right ! But anyways he got almost all of his wickets while bowling with the good action .