• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Chappell out to produce another World Class all-rounder? Target: Suresh Raina!

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Raina's good enough for the team as a batsman alone. Let someone else bowl his overs.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Arjun said:
Raina's good enough for the team as a batsman alone. Let someone else bowl his overs.
So if a player is a top class batsman as well as a good bowler, you'd deny him bowling opportunities purely because he's a good batsman?

Nishant

International 12th Man
AussieDominance said:
Raina needs to get settled in International Cricket Before he does wonders as an allrounder

that's so true.....raina is still fighting for a place as a batsman! He can't afford to start working on the bowling aspect of the game. The only person that can do this is Ganguly as he won't get into team purely as a batsman, dats 4 sure!

magsi23

U19 Debutant
Sanz said:
What are you talking man, he is the best allrounder ever to land on earth. Sobers and all are not good enough to wipe his shoes.

its your own opinion man, dont think many people will agree with you, i dont for sure

magsi23 said:
or perhaps you need some medication too, Comparing very ordinary Pathan to Great, Sobers, Khan and Botham? he needs to improve alot his bowling skills, his place in indian team is not even guarnteed due to being battered in Pak, WI and Malaysia.
Do u have any sense of humour?Do u?

R_D

International Debutant
magsi23 said:
its your own opinion man, dont think many people will agree with you, i dont for sure
hahaha i think you might have missed the sarcasm in his post.

irfan

State Captain
Just to put it out there - I think its very hard to detect sarcasm in online posts. So if you are trying to be sarcastic make it bleedin obvious or make it funny so other CWbbers can understand where u are coming from and this may minimize potential confusion.