• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bond..best average and strike rate in ODI history...

Matt79

Global Moderator
Interesting. Here's hoping for NZ's and fans around the world's sake he gets through the CT and then the World Cup without breaking down again.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Matt79 said:
Interesting. Here's hoping for NZ's and fans around the world's sake he gets through the CT and then the World Cup without breaking down again.
Quite unlikely. If I were NZ, I might think about keeping him out of CT and saving him for the WC.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
silentstriker said:
Quite unlikely. If I were NZ, I might think about keeping him out of CT and saving him for the WC.
Knock on wood, he'd still find a way to get himself injured.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
aussie tragic said:
Shocked to see Bracken's got the 3rd best SR in ODI history behind Bond and Lee :-O
Shouldn`t be. He`s pretty much the best human being of all time.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I don't even feel sorry for the casual internet user when I scatman them. (Yes, it's exactly like what it sounds.)

In other news, duh. If Bracken had 4 more ODI wickets he'd be high up on that average list too.