• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1966-85 World Test XI

Opening Batsmen for 1966-85 World Test XI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Swervy

International Captain
Pratyush said:
It would be interesting to see the averages of the openers against the four pronged Windies pace attack..
Sunny actually only played a few tests vs a top notch WI attack...he played the odd good innings from what I can remember . I did a bit on this topic a couple of years ago and I think it made interesting reading..wouldnt know where to find it.

I got accused of nicking it from cricinfo (which I didnt)...so in fact there will be an article on cricinfo somewhere about this very thing