• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tatenda Taibu lines up for Namibia

Langeveldt

Soutie
Goughy said:
Never again after last Thursday :p
Ag man, I dont care what it is as its usually in a 10R double brandy and coke special.

I enjoy drinking it but it makes me silly
I'm teetotal in England, but how can you not drink when there's Klipdrift knocking around? Would be rude not to get trashed..

Steulen

International Regular
Langeveldt said:
Ahh, glad I've found another drinker of the Windy Corner.. Do they sell it in Holland?
I drank truckloads of it when I was in SA last year. Over here they don't sell it regularly, but there's a beer specialty store across town which happens to have a crate every now and then.

They should start selling it, btw, eco-friendly products are all the rage here and I believe Windhoek would qualify.