• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CAPTION THIS:Johnson, Symonds and Watson

Matt79

Global Moderator
cristal said:
Quick - steal Brett Lee's pin-up boy status and lucrative sponsorship deals while he's still got that blue whoopee cushion stuck on his head...

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Symonds vehemently denied using any form of protein supplement to achieve his bulked up figure - however, the white substance on his lips combined with the smiles on his teammate's faces strongly suggested otherwise.

Matt79

Global Moderator
To Watson and Johnson's amusement Symonds flinches at the suggestion he too get his chest waxed.

Matt79

Global Moderator
cristal said:
After criticised the current team for being to chummy with the English during the Ashes, Merv Hughes today slammed Australia's team as being "gut"-less.

"These guys are a joke. I mean, when I was playing we had men like Boon, Marsh and modesty aside, myself, who had guts and could drink a sixpack or three without worrying about our skinfolds. We might not have been able to do sit-ups or pass ourselves off as the Chip'n'Dales, but dammit we had masculine facial hair."