• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What's happened to Lucky Eddie and Richard?

Langeveldt

Soutie
Barney Rubble said:
:laugh: Maybe he overheard your views on him. Or maybe he found out Samiullah Khan wasn't in the Champions Trophy squad and jumped out of a window...
Nah he's aware of my views on him, but he's also man enough to accept it and move on.. And the punk still owes me petrol money

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Langeveldt said:
Nah he's aware of my views on him, but he's also man enough to accept it and move on.. And the punk still owes me petrol money
Ouch. Still, you'll be pleased that Neil's learning to drive, next time he can give you a lift! :D

Langeveldt

Soutie
dontcloseyoureyes said:
Richard drove me up the wall. He's one of the reasons I stopped posting in CC for so long.

Well, him and TEC. :p
Imagine that, but him actually speaking.. thats what parts of the meet were like

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
dontcloseyoureyes said:
Haha, I would never have been able to stand the guy in a meetup. Would've punched on.
TBH, he didn't seem as quite as bad in real life, probably for that very reason.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
dontcloseyoureyes said:
Richard drove me up the wall. He's one of the reasons I stopped posting in CC for so long.

Well, him and TEC. :p
Yeah im the same i got fed up with his crap clogging up the forum. TEC not that bad, but i got over getting into stupid arguements with, probably cus i never won.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Nah the thing with TEC is he doesn't let up. It's just infuriating. At least most of his opinions are spot on the money, even if he's a little harsh on some people sometimes. Richard's just a nutcase. Sometimes I wonder if he's watching the same games as us.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
My favourite Richard argument was the one about South Africa being ahead in the first innings countering the fact that England were way ahead after 2 innings, I'm not explaining this weell but I'm sure some of you will remember

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
GeraintIsMyHero said:
My favourite Richard argument was the one about South Africa being ahead in the first innings countering the fact that England were way ahead after 2 innings, I'm not explaining this weell but I'm sure some of you will remember
Do I ever! The logic went that despite England dominating the 2nd innings and being the only team capable of winning a game (they got close) that was ultimately a draw, honours were even and South Africa matched England because they led after the 1st innings. :wacko:

Talk about taking things out of context. I mean England were pushing hard for win and got close with SA defending hard for the draw. However, England could not be caled the better team in the test as SA had a 1st innings lead.

Does that make sense. I hope not :D

Matt79

Global Moderator
You two are being dunces of the highest order!

It's not the same without his funky multi-coloured avatar and 19000 post count. :(

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Oh what my life would be like if I took the internets seriously.....

I'd have to commit suicide, after some of the things said about me on this forum. ;)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Matt79 said:
You two are being dunces of the highest order!

It's not the same without his funky multi-coloured avatar and 19000 post count. :(
Hey I liked Richard. I just thought his comments in that thread were absolute belters.

If anyone has his e-mail address, they oughta tell him to get his *** back here